KOYO Romania – Bearings manufacturers in Alexandria, Teleorman County
- 1971 – Apr – Establishment of the company, as Government owned, with know-how from JTEKT Corporation (former Koyo )
- 1974 – March – Start of production of new bearings plant in Alexandria, as member of URB Group (Romanian Bearings manufacturers).
- 1984 – Start of expansion of the plant for capacity increase from 30 to 45 mil. pcs./year
- 1991 – January – Change the status of the company, from Government owned to joint stock company
- 1998 – April – JTEKT Corporation (former Koyo), bought the majority of the shares of the company.
- 2002 – Start process quality improvement for Ball Bearings (SBB) for Automotive applications.
- 2005 – Start process quality improvement for Tapered Roller Bearings (TRB) for Automotive applications.
- 2006 – Start delivery of SBB for Automotive customers, as a Tier 1 supplier
- 2012 – Start delivery of TRB for Automotive customers, as a Tier 1 supplier
- 2013~2021 – Continue expansion of TRB business for Automotive applications
- 2020 – Start investment for HUB development
- 2021~ – Expansion of HUB bearings and SBB bearings for EV